BRL, the BRL Group parent company, is a local public- and private-owned company. Its capital (€29,59M) mainly belongs to the local authorities from Languedoc-Roussillon-Midi-Pyrenees:
Composition of the BRL Board of Directors (as of 01 JANUARY 2021)
Chair of the Board :
Damien ALARY, Languedoc-Roussillon-Midi-Pyrenees Regional Council Representative
18 directors :
- The Languedoc-Roussillon-Midi-Pyrenees Regional Council, BRL's majority shareholder (49.93 %), has 7 seats occupied Damien ALARY, Christian ASSAF, Jean-Louis CAZAUBON, Jean-Luc GIBELIN, Fabrice VERDIER, Agnès LANGEVINE, Monique NOVARETTI.
- The Gard Departmental Council (13.23%) holds 2 seats, occupied by Denis BOUAD and Olivier GAILLARD.
- The Hérault Departmental Council (7.78%) holds 2 seats, occupied by Christophe MORGO and Yvon PELLET.
- The Aude Departmental Council (4.71%) holds 1 seat, occupied by Alain GINIES.
- The special assembly of local authorities, Assemblée Spéciale des collectivités territoriales (1.01%), has 2 seats occupied by Hermeline MALHERBE, Pyrénées Orientales Departmental Council and Bernard PALPACUER, Lozère Departmental Council (0,37%).
- Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations (13.40%) has 1 seat occupied by Christelle ASSIE.
- Caisse d’Epargne Languedoc-Roussillon (7.92%) has 1 seat occupied by Jérôme FORT.
- 2 "qualified individuals" seats occupied by Gilles BONNY and Joël FOURNIER.
2 employee-directors :
- Valérie OLLIVIER and Julien VERDONCK
- Syndicat Mixte des Milieux Aquatiques et des Rivières de l’Aude, François DEMANGEOT; Gard Chamber of Agriculture, Dominique GRANIER and EPTB Vidourle.